6 PAGK, Justicar, Psycannon, Incinerator, Auspex, Frag Grenades, Targeter

HEAVY SUPPORT
GK Land Raider Crusader, Smoke launchers
GK Land Raider Crusader, Smoke launchers

tips?

·
Registered
234 Posts
You really need a few more troops in there at this level of points. Cut down on some of the wargear to bolster those numbers. I can see you're really keen to field an Inquisitor in your army but I don't see what this one is doing any better than a single GKT could do. I think you should re-evaluate how his points would be better spent.

One thing I do want to give probs to is the heavy weaponry. If he's taking lots of inv saves, incinerators will roast those DEs before he gets a chance to start on you.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Not sure of your opponent's list, but I'll make a few suggestions. You may need to rethink much of your strategy. 2 LRs can be tough for most armies, but if he has lance weapons you are screwed, as half your army is tied up in easily killable LRs. I would probably rethink the whole thing and go with more troops, but that's a big ask so depends on what models you have.

The inquisitor is a massive waste of points. Just not good for CC at all.

No idea why you have psycannons riding in your LRs. I understand you want to ignore invulnerable saves, but assuming you are driving them into combat (hence the LRs) you would be better off with a plain GK anyway, especially since you can get two for the price of one w. psycannon. If nothing else, get another incinerator. Certainly don't have mixed weapons in the same squad, you won't know whether to stay back or charge in.

You've taken alot of wargear, in general it's best to just go for more models on the board. Also, i would take a BC over a GM against DE, where you really need more models and the GMs advantages aren't that useful.

So essentially, cut costs on wargear, Inq, GM and psycannons, and spend them on more troops. Then, maybe reconsider the LR thing, and spend those on more troops/shooty inquisitor etc. But if you don't think he'll be packing many lance weapons it's not a big deal.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i knocked off about seventy points from inquisitor and grand master equipment which allows me to include a unit of seven inquisitorial stormtroopers, so what woud you reccommend more grey knights or termies? ill take out a land raider and replace it with that

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i can only change one unit from the list as its the first round of a tournament that im playing dark eldar in and your supposed to use nearly the same list for all your games

1 - 6 of 6 Posts