Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Painting Machine!
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping to get a bit of feedback on this, it's my first tournament.

Heroes

1 Paladin (General) - Lance, Warhorse, Sword of Might, Enchanted Shield

1 BSB Paladin - Lance, Shield, Warhorse, Biting Blade, Virtue of the Ideal

1 Damsel - 1 Dispel Scroll, Chalice of Malfleur

Core

8 Knights of the Realm - Full Command, War Banner. General Attached.

8 Knights Errant - Full Command, Errantry Banner, BSB Paladin Attached.

9 Knights of the Realm - Full Command

15 Peasant Bowmen - Skirmishers, Damsel Attached

Special

5 Pegasus Knights - Full Command

5 Mounted Yeoman

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
With that BSB in the Errantry. you really want them to be charging dont you!
I think the BSB may be better off in the second Realm unit, cutting them down to 8 and having him there.
Id advise mounting the Damsel, loosing a Knight from the Generals unit and having her central of the Lance. Adds magic resistance to a key unit, instead of just pesants.

Pegasi dont need FC, although with a unit of 5 it could be worthwhile and quite nasty.
However, maybe consider dropping the Banner and a Pegasi. Along with the above point drops, look at getting a unit of 3 Grail Knights.

Music for the Yeomen and Bowmen, as well as Braziers for the bowmen if you can afford it.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Hoping to get a bit of feedback on this, it's my first tournament.

Heroes

1 Paladin (General) - Lance, Warhorse, Sword of Might, Enchanted Shield
Why take the lance, you Must use a magic weapon if you have it, if you want a magic item, the sword of might is not your best buy by a long shot. Consider the birth sword, heartwood lance, or just use your normal lance + morning star and get a virtue

1 BSB Paladin - Lance, Shield, Warhorse, Biting Blade, Virtue of the Ideal
BSB can't have a lance, also there are better virtues than ideal, duty is my favorite
1 Damsel - 1 Dispel Scroll, Chalice of Malfleur

Core

8 Knights of the Realm - Full Command, War Banner. General Attached.
Looks good
8 Knights Errant - Full Command, Errantry Banner, BSB Paladin Attached.
I echo Phoenix's thoughts, that's a very bad idea, the unit by themselves are nasty enough
9 Knights of the Realm - Full Command
Looks good
15 Peasant Bowmen - Skirmishers, Damsel Attached
Banner and mus. needed. They don't give up points for the banner and with it and the S&S they can win some combats

Special

5 Pegasus Knights - Full Command
Again Phoenix is right, however a banner can be very useful.
5 Mounted Yeoman
The army looks good and you can probably do well with it, i you correct some of the mistakes on the corrects and take Phoenix's advice you would have some more points to play around with.

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Ork, you are correct in that the BSB cannot have a Lance, or even a shield for that matter. Possibly give the BSB armour of Anguhlif in that case.
However, Bret Characters can use a lance on the charge, switching to a magic weapon in the second round of combat onwards.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.