Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning to do an 1,800 pt tournament (arbitrary) with my family over Christmas break. The armies I might be facing are Eldar, Space Marines, Tau and Imperial Guard. Current List:

HQ: [405]

Ghazghkull Thraka [225]
Wazdakka Gutsmek [180]

Elites: [165]

11 x Burna Boyz [165]

Troops: [1145]

10 x Meganobz [400]
-Battlewagon w/Deff Rolla [110]

12 x Warbikers [300]
12 x Warbikers [300]

Trukk [35] (Rules question on this - can I buy a trukk as a choice in the force selection or am I only allowed to take them with units that specify they can have them as a dedicated transport?)

Fast Attack: [0]

Heavy Support: [84]

3 x Kannon [60]
- 11 x Grot Krew [15] (5 additional crew)
- 3 x Ammo Runt [9]

Total: [1799]

Looking for advice. List is mostly experimental as I have not played much 5e yet, but I do note the emphasis on troops, so I've some heavy troops to see how they play out.

·
Registered
304 Posts
You could drop the kannons or hack out some meganobz for some boyz. Remeber that greenskins are a hoard army, so for 6 points per boy, you might want to get some, and you only really need about 4-9 meganobz accompanied by Ghazzy. If you get some boyz, those burnas could have a trukk, but otherwise you cannot have a trukk. A dedicated transpot requires the unit that has the option to get then to be there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.