Librarium Online Forums banner

1 complete scenery and a WIP

698 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Schinigoi 
#1 · (Edited)
1 complete scenery and a WIP Updated (October 4th)

okay i haven't done this stuff in a while but i think this one came put pretty good, sorry for the quality they are from a webcam. i will get batteries for my digital camera tomorrow and will post more pictures. here's the first complete keep i made. i couldn't think of a way to do the ladder so i made it from a plastic mesh box.

heres the WIP its a Ork keep of some sort, i have put in abot and hour and a half on it..... a lot fo trial and erorr but i'm having fum with it..... here it is. Thanks
-John

heres the orc gun.. is it orky enough... still needs a little work.

See less See more
#2 ·
Cant really comment on the first pic as I cant see much, the second one looks promising, is it going to have a massive orky gun of some sorts sticking out?

The face looks like it is off Ghost Busters "look its the stay puffed marshmallow man" how about going to this link and download the Ork Clan Glyphs font, select a big size in MS Word and print out/cut out?

My 2 cents

Ork Clan Glyphs linky

Bugbait out

#6 ·
gauss- thanks fro the tip, however the first piece of terrain is made from wood from a small craft box and a few damaged wooden blocks.

bugbait- i will try my had at the cannon but i am not sure where to put it. i was aiming for a big shoota so i guess i accomplished what i was going for :)
-John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.