Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havn't decided on a FB army but was thinking cc dwarfs. Is it possible to field 100 dwarfs in 2k. I dont have the army book but have read many posts. I was thinking 2, 20 strong longbeard warrior units. 2, 20 strong normal warrior units and a 20 stronng iron breaker unit. if any one fancies posting some lists let me know.

·
The Pacifist Wargamer
1,512 Posts
I regularly field a hundred Dwarfs at 2000 points, and I don't think I'm particularly heavily weighted towards infantry. It's certainly possible. Two large (25 bases) blocks of Core Infantry, Two medium (20) blocks of Special Infantry, a smattering of fire support (Thunderers, Quarrellers and War Machines) gets you to 2000 points pretty handily.

·
Registered
428 Posts
My strollaz list -

Lord
Runesmith
BSB With Strollaz
Thane

2*20 warriors
20 Longbeards
20 Ironbreakers
20 Hammerers

2 Bolt throwers support

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi,

Sorry for the ressurection of this old thread, but after a lot of thought I decided to make a Dwarf army.

Talking about numbers :) is the Dwarf Army Set a good starting point for a new dwarf player?

It has 40 warriors/longbeards, 40 Thunderers/Quarrellers, 20 miners, and 2 cannons/organ guns.
They are 100 models + cannons & crew.

I don't want a shooting army .

Thank you very much for your help wise ones...

·
The Pacifist Wargamer
1,512 Posts
That Army Box is indeed a good place to start. From it, you can get four combat blocks of twenty bases each, using half of the Thunderers as Rangers, then two lines of ten Thunderers apiece, and two pieces of artillery. That sounds like a pretty hard list to me.

Additionally, with a little conversion, you can make some of those Warriors either Hammerers or Ironbreakers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.