Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help deciding on a listfor an escalation league I have joined. The list cannot change for three weeks, and I have a wide range of opponents. The opponents I'm most worried about our a Tau heavy shooty army, a heavy assault Black Templars army, and a very seasoned Eldar army (Wraithlords and a lot of things that hide and shoot). The World Eater army ain't looking too pretty either.
I'm trying to stay well-rounded while staying competitive. I also have decided to go with a more elite-type army (better troops compared to a swarm army or a Godzilla army). The decision came from having two other swarm armies and a Godzilla army in the league.
Here's what I've come up with, and I don't mind changing...I own no fast attack models at all, though.

Broodlord
retinue 7 Genestealers w/E.Carapace and F.Hooks

6x Genestealers w/ E.Carapace

2x Lictors

Fex w/ 2xTL Devourers, E.Senses

Fex w/ V.Cannon, B.Strangler, E.Senses

Total 998

I figure the army would creep up until the Lictors tie the shooty models up...then charge in. The Fex's (Fexi?) would be taking out the tanks and heavy fortified troop positions. Anyway to make things better?

And remember, if at first you don`t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

·
The Love Muffin
1,830 Posts
I like it, except for the 2 fexes.

I would drop the one with 2x TL Devourers for more Genestealers.

Lictors are nice for tying up those Havoks/Devistators and other squads that will put a hurt on your Genestealers, but I feel strongly that you don't have enough Genestealers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts