Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Always Fabulous
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This army uses Alpha Legion rules but is based around the Fallen Dark Angels. The Fallen featured in this warband have turned far from the Emperor's light and have found each other over the course of centuries, drawn by the call of one of their dark Librarians who obeyed Luther's commands under the orders of Lion El'Jonson. I won't elaborate much on the background here but they basically appear in random places according to their Sorcerer's divinations and to represent this, they can Infiltrate as per the Alpha Legion rules.

HQ
--
Chaos Sorcerer
- Mark of Chaos Undivided
- Wind of Chaos
- "Force Staff" (Power Weapon)
- Bolt Pistol
- Infiltrate
Total: 101 points

Troops
------
8 Chaos Space Marines
- 2 Meltaguns
- Infiltrate
Total: 148 points

8 Chaos Space Marines
- 2 Meltaguns
- Infiltrate

8 Chaos Space Marines
- 2 Meltaguns
- Infiltrate

Heavy Support
-------------
8 Chaos Havocs
- 4 Missile Launchers
- Tank Hunters
Total: 224 points

8 Chaos Havocs
- 4 Missile Launchers
- Tank Hunters
Total: 224 points

As you have no doubt guessed, this army is very shooty. Lots of tankbusting firepower, even though this list isn't too groundbreaking. I have considered dropping two Missile Launchers for Aspiring Champions but other than that, I don't know how I'm going to make this list very good at fighting in CC. I'm going to deploy so that I can try and catch units in crossfires if at all possible. Oh, and the Missile Launchers are a personal preference; I don't really like Autocannons that much.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts