Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy guys,

here is my list, I need some comments and critique. I put the bright lances ont he falcons, because of the fact that my comon opponents field 3+ tanks in a 1000 points, so I need so more anti-tank, more than just pulse lasers and fire dragons.

Farseer
-shuriken pistol, ccw, fortune

Striking scorpions, 10x
-exarch with stealth, biting blade, scorp.claw
-plasma and haywaire grenades

Warp spiders 10x
-exarch with withdraw

Fire Dragons 5x

Falcon
-Brightlance, spiritstone, holofield

Falcon
-Brightlance, spiritstone, holofield

·
Simple Green.
1,005 Posts
1) No you don't, seriously the Dragons are enough, drop the brightlances on the Falcons and replace them with starcannons, three tanks might seem like a lot but they can't be all Land Raiders in a 1000pt. battle.

2) Give the Farseer a witchblade

3) Drop biting blade on the scorpion exarch, it's useless when you can have a hidden powerfist on your Exarch.

Should bring you to 1 pt. under what you had before the changes (saying you decide to take the advice)

~Hope that helped~

·
señor brushman!
1,597 Posts
Take off Biting Blade on your Exarch. Like Emp. said, switch the Brightlances to Starcannons. As long as you keep the Haywire grenades on your scorps and have the Dragons, then you should be fine against tanks. I would put your fire dragons and farseer in a falcon if you weren't planning on doing so already.

~Ben

·
Born from Tears of Angels
1,770 Posts
Did you consider wraithlords with lances or missile launchers? My wraithlords work very well vs tanks. As for fire dragons, well, i duno, I think a waveserpent would be nice for em. i mean you do need mobility for em for sure, I duno if its worth sacrifising other units so you can get a serpent. I think it might be worth it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.