YEAH WELL FROM MY OLD ONE I HAVE THIS MADE OUT
Chaplian w/ Terminator honors,Jump Pack,Bolt Pistol,Frag Grenades

5xTerminators w/ 2 Assault Cannons

10x Tac Marines w/ 1 Melta-Gun & Vet Serg w/Powerfist

5x Tac Marines w/ 1 LasCannon

5x Tac Marines w/ 1 LasCannon

10x Assault Marines w/ 2PP & Vet Serg w/Powerfist

992 total

IS THIS GOOD AND HOW CAN I IMPROVE ON IT!
:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

o yeah i also have a drade but i don't think i have any room for that cos u know the points

·
Advocatus Diaboli
4,571 Posts
Eek, easy on the caps and smileys!

You're army is far too small - you've fallen into the classic trap of taking all the hard hitting stuff while neglecting the core of the army.

Drop 2-3 assault marines, replace the termies with a land speeder or two and get yourself some more tactical marines. You might want to think about giving that melta tactical squad a rhino, at the moment its close range weapon isn't much use and the squad is likely to be ignored.

At the moment you have too few models in your army - one turn of shooting from something like eldar or imperial guard and your army will be toast.

*cough*army list forum*cough*

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah well ok i know but ow about this i think its need more work on it but come on i only just made it now.

HQ
COMANDER: master, storm bolter, power weapon, terminator honours = 105

ELITES
DREADNOUGHT: close combat weapon with flamer, venerable, extra armour =140

TROOPS
TACTICAL SQUAD: sergeant with terminator honours, power fist and
Plasma pistol +8 Marines with bolters +marine with plasma gun. =200

TACTICAL SQUAD: sergeant with terminator honours, power fist and
Plasma pistol +8 Marines with bolters +marine with plasma gun. =200

FAST ATTACK
ASSAULT SQUAD: sergeant with terminator honours, power weapon and combat shield +3 marines with chain sword and bolt pistol +1 marine with chain sword and plasma pistol = 145

TOTAL= 790

yeah well i am just crazy like that.:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: .:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: .:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: .:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I think your list fromt eh beginning of rht post is fine, though the 10 amn tactical squad could use a drop pod... meh, drop 2 men form it, that's 30 pts.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Find some way to get a drop pod in the full squad inthe first list.
I don't think you should take terminators in 1000 point games. each one cost more than 2 marines add the assault cannon and you could easily have 20 more marines!
Or 18 and that drop pod...

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Fallout said:
Find some way to get a drop pod in the full squad inthe first list.
I don't think you should take terminators in 1000 point games. each one cost more than 2 marines add the assault cannon and you could easily have 20 more marines!
Or 18 and that drop pod...
Nah, Termies are ok if they're deep striked and used right, they're just risky because they take up 1/4 of your list. But he's got 33 marines total, which is more than enough for 1k.

·
Favored of Tzeentch
3,140 Posts
Give your Chaplain a teleport homer for the spare points, to beam in the Termies with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts