Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all this is a list im thinking of making and i was just wondering if u think it will be effective b4 i buy some of the some of the models i need all comments welcome

HQ
Brother Corbulo (100)

Elites
4 Man Death Company - jump pack x4 (80)

Troops
10 Man Tactical Squad - lascannon, meltagun
Sergeant - power fist, bolt pistol
Razorback (275)

10 Man Assault Squad
Sergeant - power fist, bolt pistol (275)

Fast Attack
Attack Bike - multi-melta (50)

Attack Bike - multi-melta (50)

Heavy Support
Baal Predator - side sponson heavy bolters, storm bolter, extra armor (150)

1000 points

·
Registered
478 Posts
looks lyk a solid BA assault list however, a few things i would change - i would divide the 10-man squad into two 5-man squads both with power weapons/fists. id take off the extra armour and storm bolter on the baal predator. id also consider changing the tactical squads heavy weapon from a lascannon because you have a extremely long ranged weapon and a extremely short-ranged weapon in the same squad. either that or take away the melta-gun, also, you can't take the 10-man tactical in the razorback it can only take 6 models, change it to a rhino, brother corbulo is good but i might personally change him for a jump-pack chaplain to better control the death company

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok well i guess i should hav said how i would kinda set them up on the table tac squad is in combat squads so the lascannon can sit back and pop tanks corbulo goes with the other combat squad in the razorback with the assault squad behind it staying in cover then when close they jump over and assault getting furious charge form corbulo and mow down something strong the death company come for the flank and reak havic and tie dudes up to try and keep my bikes and baal safe bikes pop takes using cover to hopefully stay alive and the baal mows down wht is a threat at the time and gets kill points

·
Registered
478 Posts
aha seems lyk an effective list... but i would still get rid of the baals extra armour and split the assault squad into two 5-man squads. i find this works better because it gives you greater flexibilty but you can still charge them in together otherwise it seems alright, good luck with this list let me know how you do

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.