Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i've been playing Iron Warriors for 3 or so years . My army is well over 4000pts. when i play 1000 pts games i use 3 defilers. they cost 150 pts each.
I've noticed that battle cannons KILL EVERYTHING or have the capability of killing everything. battle cannon: 72" range 8 Str AP 3 , ordnance1/blast. this WILL cream
every quad and will split armor wide open.for the rest of my pts i usually make a
havoc squad of 5 las cannons.I have a daemon prince whitch i just buff the crap
outta him. i give him term. armour ,daemonic essense,daemonic fire,daemonic flight,daemonic mutation,resilience,stature,strength,talons,venom,a dark blade,furious charge, and mark of khorne. He will not die quickly if you catch my drift ='D. if you use this army set-up in a 1100 pts game it will be over in less then
a hour eccpecially against those nasty LITTLE tyranids. I love to blow the crap outta
them . it goes like this , choose a tyranid squad, place template, and BOOOOMMM!!! , your bug problem has just been solved.

"Iron within, Iron without".....

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
yuo dont need the power weapon!!! he is a monstous creatur which means that the owunds he inflicts means that you dont get armor saves and you get 2d6 agaisnt vehicles!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.