Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on using a lot of my Grey Knights army as proxies for this list.

HQ:

Chaos Lord
-Terminator
-Mark of Khorne

ELITES:

Chaos Terminators x 3
-Chaos Land Raider Dedicated Transport w/ Extra Armor

TROOPS:

Khorne Berzerkers x 8
-Chaos Rhino with Havoc Launcher

Khorne Berzerkers x 8
-Chaos Rhino with Havoc Launcher

HEAVY SUPPORT:

Chaos Predator
-Twin-Linked Lascannon Turret

Pretty basic mechanized tactics. Everybody has a transport. The idea is to get the troops into CC as quickly and with as few casualties as possible. The predator is the dedicated tank hunter, although against other mechanized forces the Land Raider will help out for a turn or 2 in killing other transports.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Personally, I think that you would be better off using a daemon prince with wings instead of a termi lord. Drop the havoc launchers from the rhinos and add another terminator. Other than that it looks ok. Pretty one dimentional, but then again, it is a Khorne army :)

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not quite sure about the Daemon Prince. While he's no doubt a good model, I just feel like he'll die too fast compared to the Lord. I could be wrong though.

I like the idea of dropping the havoc launchers for another terminator, and I'm going to do that.

-Spaar

·
Registered
102 Posts
In a low point game he should be ok. He'll get into combat really quick and make back his points. Plus, he can't be insta-killed, which is always a plus. Play test both and see what you like better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.