Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I need input for my 1000 PT Army, I've never seriously played a game this small.

HQ-
Dark Apostle @ 126 Pts
-Accursed Crozius
-Terminator Armor
-Bolt Pistol
-Demonic essence

Elite
3 Obliterators @ 210 Pts

Troops
8 Chaos Marines @ 181 Pts
F&K grenades, furoius charge
-6 w/ CC weapon & Bolt pistol
-1 w/ Plasma gun
-1 w/ plasma pistol & CC Weapon

8 Chaos Marines @ 157 Pts
F&K grenades
-6 w/ Bolter
-1 w/ Heavy Bolter
-1 w/Meltagun

8 Khorne Bloodletters @ 208 Pts

5 Flamers of Tzeentch @ 115 Pts

Total 997 Pts

Any and all input is appreciated

Uncle Jesse

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Your Dark Apostle can't have a bolt pistol as he has terminator armour. I think he may be a little uber for such a small game. I'd just take a Lieutenant with Mark of Undivided, Accursed Crozius and bolt pistol. The Obliterators are good of course :D. I'd give the meltagun to the close combat squad, and drop the frag and krak grenades. Maybe drop the Furious Charge too, and if you're lucky you can now buy a rhino for that close combat unit and let the Apostle join them. 8 Bloodletters might be a little over the top for 1000 points, but at least it goes with the fluff of sacred numbers. It's a small army, but I don't know how much of a problem this would be.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whoa, how stupid can a guy get in a hurry. Very glad you pointed that out I meant to remove the Termie armor for this army. What is the reason behind giving the Melta to the CC squad?
I guess I should drop the K&F grenades it's just that I'm used to always putting them in.
I've really had very good success when comparing units with/ without Furious Charge so for me it's worth it.

Uncle Jesse

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
To me the list looks good.
The bolter marines don't actually need the frag grenades do they, but maybe keep the krak ones?
The Oblitherators giv a needed heavy support, but then again I'm an Oblitherator fanatic...

Sheriffe!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.