Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Formerly Prince of Excess
3,560 Posts
It's not bad. I'd drop the Reavers for more Troops, your transports are so light as are your infantry you need a good number of them.

Have both Ravagers rocking Dissies, you have a good amount of Lances on your Raiders plus you can charge armor if you must. Nightshields, I'm not convinced they're worth it. Some people swear by them but mobile armies are big now, so weapon range often isn't a problem.

Not convinced on Horrorfexes either, almost every army is Ld9-10, Fearless or gets some kind of re-roll. They're pretty cheap but I don't know how much you'll get out of them because the Raiders will be taking lots of hits.

I'd downgrade the Archon to a Dracon, you save points and he's almost as good. I6 is still faster than almost anything, WS5 beats most Troops and Elites. You can drop an Animus on him if you downgrade too, which will end up bumping his WS and S up.

Hope that helps a bit.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.