Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this is my first khorne list
my leigon is called the blood flayers and are a bloodthirsty lot that think nothing but killing and i will write fluff upfor them shortly so stay tuned well here it is.

Chaos lord Hyde
hyde is the bloodflayers lord and leads them on a killing spree of blood and mayhem and weilds his famous weapon the skin slicer. He has killed for many centuries and has an unsatable thirst. He has earned special daemon powers but refuses to turn daemon for his own bloody agenda.
mok
skin slicer (aka daemon weapon)
wings
melta bombs
165 pts

Beserkers
Hyde's champion and succesor is named bone crusher and for good reason he relishes crusing the enimeies bones with his unholy powerfist and will not hesitate in the midst of battle. He leads the troops of the blood flayers with bloodthirsty rage much like hyde.
8 beserkers
skull champion bone crusher with power fist and plasma pistol
rhino
279 pts

8 beserkers
skull champion with power weapon and plasma pistol
rhino
269 pts

Predator
The blood flayers predator "widow maker" has served relentlessly for hundreds of years never faling in its duty of destorying the enimies armour.
twin linked las
heavy bolter sponsons
extra armour
150 pts

dreadnaught
The dreadaught of the blood flayers was once a great space marine back in the days of the horus heresy but battle and damonic warp have changed him into a mindless killing machine and because of this he is greatly honoured and is usually in the thick of the fighting only total destruction will stop it from crusing all in its path.
Dreadnaught behemoth
twin linked las-cannon
close combat arm

That is 998 if my calculations are correct its a preety mobile force i think and i like the fluff i made for it up on the spot by the way and i would like your comments on both fluff and the actual army itself thanks
Death has come for you
Blood flayers chant

·
Registered
381 Posts
hi

Cool list, like the addition of the fluff an unuasul but cool adition to your list, which i must say is really good, lose the plasma pistols on the champions 'cuase you have to take him off if the pp blows up, instead give extra armour to the rhinos to keep them moving, get a ped destructor with las sponsors for more tank killing for roughly the same points, only a good thing, this gives you more lascannons so you can swap a lascannon for a plasma cannon which is must better (espically if your dread fire frnzies at the rear of the rhinos) all in all a good list but my suggestions will make it awsome (I think),

Gilli

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Chaos lord Hyde
hyde is the bloodflayers lord and leads them on a killing spree of blood and mayhem and weilds his famous weapon the skin slicer. He has killed for many centuries and has an unsatable thirst. He has earned special daemon powers but refuses to turn daemon for his own bloody agenda.
mok
wings
melta bombs
165 pts

Beserkers
Hyde's champion and succesor is named bone crusher and for good reason he relishes crusing the enimeies bones with his unholy powerfist and will not hesitate in the midst of battle. He leads the troops of the blood flayers with bloodthirsty rage much like hyde.
8 beserkers
skull champion bone crusher with power fist
rhino with extra armour
269 pts

8 beserkers
skull champion with power weapon
rhino with extra armour
269 pts

Predator
The blood flayers predator "widow maker" has served relentlessly for hundreds of years never faling in its duty of destorying the enimies armour.
twin linked las
las cannon sponsons
extra armour
180 pts

dreadnaught
The dreadaught of the blood flayers was once a great space marine back in the days of the horus heresy but battle and damonic warp have changed him into a mindless killing machine and because of this he is greatly honoured and is usually in the thick of the fighting only total destruction will stop it from crusing all in its path.
Dreadnaught behemoth
plasma cannon
close combat arm

Ok this is the improved list is this any better and if not please keep making some more suggestions

·
Chilli Fueled Heretic
5,839 Posts
Chaos lord Hyde
mok
wings
melta bombs
165 pts

8 beserkers
rhino with extra armour
269 pts

8 beserkers
rhino with extra armour
269 pts

Predator
twin linked las
las cannon sponsons
extra armour
180 pts

dreadnaught
Dreadnaught behemoth
plasma cannon
close combat arm

Ok this is the improved list is this any better and if not please keep making some more suggestions
Id say drop the extra armou on the Rhinos, there going to be destroyed pretty quickly and if they get you one turn up the board then thats good enough. this gives you enough points to add an additional model to each squad.
Also is the power weapon squad supposed to read powerfist, the points are the same?

Dan

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chaos lord Hyde
mok
wings
melta bombs
165 pts

Beserkers
9 beserkers
rhino
289 pts

8 beserkers
rhino
254 pts

Predator
twin linked las
las cannon sponsons
extra armour
180 pts

dreadnaught
Dreadnaught behemoth
plasma cannon
close combat arm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.