Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want your opinions on this, its based on a more close combatty perspective since the -1 Warp Scream Ability makes them good close combat troops.

Lord:
Chaos Lord, Mark of Slaanesh,Terminator Armor, Twin Lightning Claw, Close Combat Weapon

Troops:

(bolt pistol & close combat weapon)
6x CSM, 6x Mark of Slaanesh, Power weapon

Troops:

(bolt pistol & close combat weapon)
6x CSM, 6x Mark of Slaanesh, Power weapon

Troops:

(bolters)
6x CSM, 6x Mark of Slaanesh, 1x Missile Launcher, (champ = boltpistol & ccw)

Troops:

6x Deamonettes

Troops:

6x Deamonettes

Heavy Support:

6x Havocs, 6x Mark of Slaanesh, 4x Blastmaster, 2x Sonic Blaster

Heavy Support:

Dreadnought, Plasma Cannon, Smoke Launchers

Total: 1000 round

now all my squads are 6 men so i get free champions
the havoc squad will supply the firepower and hopfully pin some guys down, the plasma cannon is for any irritating tougher units I might come across, and the rest is pure to charge the enemy and hopefully leave not more then a mere puddle of whatever the enemy is made of.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
*bump* Since Ive had no serious reply's and I realy wonder what people think of it, this is gonna be the list im gonna use to fight people with.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Nice! I know its hard to squeeze in at 1000pts , but it would be nice for your cc troops to have rhinos... and pair of lightning claws would be nice since you wont get an additional attack for extra hth weapon otherwise...
....and hooray to see a slaanesh player.... too much khorne and nurgle out there :p

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That sounds like a good plan but where do I cut those expenses? I mean, the list is well balanced, and the extra attack is not needed as my lord will be more of a shot drawer then a Close Combat fighter, the lightningclaw somehow seems to scare people, plus the reroll to wound will be pretty effective with 1 or 2 claws :p

Actualy when i first made this list i had twin claws but since its only a 1000 point army and i had to squeeze in the havocs one claw fell...

but if you have a better idea please let me know

Khorne has no grace and nurgle smells.

·
Registered
167 Posts
ok I get your point about the claw :)
... and yes its damned hard squeezing everything in at 1000pts....
..and even if you trade a squad of deamonettes you dont get fully two rhinos... gaaaah!!!...

guess its nasty enough as it is :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ty ty, Ill trust the word of a player under the oldest and wisest god.
btw I dont like rhino's anyway dont like it when half my squad becomes a shooting skeet and the other half is still trying to run forward :p

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyone got an Idea how to fix that boltpistol thingy, I want suggestions, im thinking of putting in a stormbolter but what do i drop for it?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, since I have no other option but to take squads apart, OR give lord a close combat wep, i think ill go with the second bleh.... my first non-shooty lord ow well it might just work :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I also have a 1500 point upgrade added to this list, without having to remove or add arms weapons or other parts from units on the above with exception from dred

Landraider (+ warpamp) 270
Keeper of secrets (with doombolt ability) 160
lord gets: demonic resilence, demonic mutation, Master crafted and spiky bits 50
and dreadnaught gets warp amp 20

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.