MoK
Twin LC x1
Meltabombs x3

Temies x4
C.plas x3
C. fist x1
H. flamer x1

Oblits x 3 = 225

Is this list well rounded enough to fight nids, meq's and Deldar?

·
Registered
42 Posts
A couple of suggestions...

1. With the point values you've listed, that only seems to add up to 775 pts. Am I missing something? If not, my first bit of advice would be to be sure and bring 1000 points worth of chaos to a 1000 point game. I'd suggest using those extra points to bring a unit of 8 Raptors, MoK, Champ w/ P.Fist, and 2x meltas to give your list some much-needed mobility. They can advance quickly to support your chosen, do some anything-hunting, and will give you another forward icon to deep strike those terminators to. Or just beef up those two Noise Marine squads to 10 each if you want more dakka in your gunline.

2. I'd suggest you toss some plasmaguns into that chosen squad to make it more of a first turn threat to MEQs and TMCs instead of something the enemy can possibly afford to ignore (since all of your upgrades are CC-oriented). If you're worried about TMC's, you may want to exchange those lightning claws for a powerfist, too. Good choice of units, though, they'll make a nice forward-deployable icon for summoning your termies.

3. Give your lash sorc wings, and fly him around near the raptors to take advantage of IC cover. This way he has a better chance of finding something juicy to lash into the raptors or chosen for a devastating first-turn charge.

Happy hunting!
-GK

·
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chosen x10
MoK
P.Fist x1
Melta gun x1

This seems like a better list. Thanks. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts