Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is my first list. The idea was to make the oponent charge my GR or WHR and make them run away; and then charge next turn with Dryads or WD.

here it goes:

Hero
1x Branchwraith 140p
- Annoyance of netlings
- mage lv1

Core
10x Glade guard 120p
8x Dryad 96p
8x Dryad 96p
5x Glade riders 129p
- musician
5x Glade riders 129p
- musician

Special
4x Warhawk riders 160p
7x Wardancers 126p

-> Total: 996p
-> May I drop one unit of GR? Do I need more heroes? what do you think?

·
Registered
22 Posts
looks like a pretty good list, if you add the 1+ despell spite, that will give you four.
I would also consider to add a standard alter noble Great weapon,alter,helm of the hunt,hail of doom arrow,light armour this gives you 5 str 6 attacks with a charge range of 18 inches (perfect for a multi-charge army)
I think you might get enough points if you drop one warhawk and one of the glade riders units.

That's my opinion anyway :j
Hope it helps, good luck and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

giri

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, adding that noble seems a good idea; and HoDA rocks.

I think i ll keep the four WHR and drop one unit of GR and the BW to add the noble plus a Spellsinger with a magic thing (as a disper scroll or calaginor's stave)

thanks

a bit late but: MERRY XMAS ^^

·
Registered
415 Posts
Looks like a solid list. I would indeed drop one of the GR for the alter noble, but I wouldnt add a spellsinger. I would simply give the bracnwraith the cluster of Radiants as it adds another dispell dice. As said above that will give you 4.... and that is a pretty solid defence given that the wardancer also have magic resistance 2 (2 right?)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hehe, yeah I didnt had my armybook in front of me at the time... and I simply forgot to change it :D

But well, I think the list has already been fielded. So it doesnt really matter, but thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for posting that late but I had this forgotten D:

Thanks for your help^^

I'll remove the 2nd GR unit and add a Standard Noble and give the Cluster of radiants to the Branchie

as I said before, thanks a lot!

·
4,361 Posts
You may want to consider dropping the fourth hawk, and if you can find 10 points, add in a great eagle. Gives you a second unit to do the same thing.

SirKently

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.