Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been playing around with different army lists in my spare time and I thought I would take a stab at Chaos. There's several lists that look interesting, however I have an idea for how to paint Rubric marines so I thought I'd take a stab at playing with a Tzeentch list first. I thought about making it a proper TS list, however I don't see much reason to do so.

HQ:
Chaos Lord
-Mark of Tzeentch
-Furious Charge
-Doombolt
-Daemonic Aura
-Daemonic Resilience
-Daemonic Speed
-Bedlam Staff
-Bolt Pistol
=154pts

Troop:

Chaos Space Marines
-5x CSM
-1x Aspiring Champion
-2x Thrall Wizard
-Mark of Tzeentch
-Bolt of Change
=197pts

Chaos Space Marines
-5x CSM
-1x Aspiring Champion
-2x Thrall Wizard
-Mark of Tzeentch
-Bolt of Change
=197pts

Fast Attack:

Chaos Raptors
-7x Raptor
-1x Aspiring Champion
-Mark of Chaos Undivided
-4x BP & CCW
-3x Flamer
-1x BP & Power Fist
=287

Heavy Support:

Chaos Predator
-TLLC Turret
-HB Sponsons
-Extra Armor
-Mutated Hull
=165

·
Registered
135 Posts
Im pretty sure units with mark of Tzeentch cant have veterin skills. I am making a very similar list. However I'm using bikers and I think I might avoid rubric marines, they seem likely to get shoot up pretty bad or killed in cc and not make up the points they cost. The only perk is another caster, and I supose a lot of bolter fire... You also might consider meltas over flamers as you have only 1 anti tank unit, unless your counting on Bolt of change to down armor. You can mount the sorcerer on a disk of Tzeench, then he can fly with the raptors... maybe give him wind of chaos and he'd be able to assault quite well I'd think. Also maybe the Aspiering champions should have a power fists or something otherwise those marines will get killed slowly if engaged in cc.
-Grim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts