Mark of Chaos Undivided
Dark Blade
Gift of Chaos
Demonic Essence
Demonic Aura
Demonic Resilience

170 pts.

Retinue

4 Chosen upgraded to Aspiring Champions and 1 Chosen further upgraded to Sorcerer w/ Gift of Chaos
2 Power Weapons
2 Power Fists

223 pts.

Troops

7 Chaos Marines w/ Mark of Chaos Undivided
1 Marine upgraded to Aspiring Champion w/ Power Weapon and Bolt Pistol
4 Bolters
1 Missile Launcher
1 Plasma Gun

145 pts. x 2 = 290 pts.

Elite

Chaos Dreadnought w/ Flames of Tzeentch
Mutated Hull
Demonic Possession
Extra CC Weapon

165 pts.

Heavy

Chaos Defiler
Heavy Flamers upgraded to Havoc Launchers

160 pts.

Total = 1008 pts.

This is my first Chaos army. I have vanilla Space Marines and Dark Eldar right now, so I wanted to go with something a little different. Before you ask my why I didn't make a Thousand Suns army, because of the sorcerers and dreadnought, I will say that I didn't like the idea of no heavy weapons with my troops, plus I will probably add some Khorne Berserkers for the CC as my next upgrade to this army. I didn't want the limitations.

Thanks

·
Registered
199 Posts
For your dreadnough, lose the daemonic possession, add extra armor and parasitic possession. its 5 points more but worth it. also I say take out the chosen squad and add in 7 possessed. make 2 aspiring champions and give them both powerfists. so you have 5 marines with str 5 and an invulnerable save with 2 other marines striking last with 4 attacks at str 10. Methinks tahts nastier. Also you get 4 points to dick around with.

edit: oh and the force organization chart says you need at least 2 infantry selections. so ditch the defiler/dreadnought to get more regular troops.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.