Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, i am new to CD and am thinking of starting can you give me advice on this list?

Heroes-
hobgoblin hero 58pts
heavy armour,
shield,
wolf.

chaos dwarf sorcerer 125pts
level 2
dispel scroll

core-
19 chaos dwarf warriors 201pts
full command

15 chaos dwarf warriors 210pts
blunderbuss full command

10 hobgoblins 170pts
bow, light armour,
shields, wolves,
musician

special-
hobgoblin bolt thrower
hobgoblin bolt thrower

rare-
6 bull centaurs 156pts
heavy armour,
full command

·
Registered
399 Posts
hello, i am new to CD and am thinking of starting can you give me advice on this list?

Heroes-
hobgoblin hero 58pts
heavy armour,
shield,
wolf.

I guess that he will work for this points level. I'd at least give him a better weapon (great weapon perhaps?). Personally, I'd switch him out for a CD hero w/ GW & armor of Gaz (you'll find the points below). The leadership will help out.

chaos dwarf sorcerer 125pts
level 2
dispel scroll

Good.

core-
19 chaos dwarf warriors 201pts
full command

Good. They work better in blocks of 25, but then again you're at quite a low points level.

15 chaos dwarf warriors 210pts
blunderbuss full command

Drop the standard. You can keep the champ if you want to, but I don't see an immediate need.

10 hobgoblins 170pts
bow, light armour,
shields, wolves,
musician

Good, drop the bows though, you'll find they cost way too much. The problem you'll find with putting a hobgoblin hero in this unit is that they'll roll a 1 on animosity and he won't get to do anything.

special-
hobgoblin bolt thrower
hobgoblin bolt thrower

Excellent.

rare-
6 bull centaurs 156pts
heavy armour,
full command

Bull Centaurs are good, but the Earthshaker is better. It's up to you to decide which will work better for you.
I would also find some points for groups of 15 hobgoblin slaves. For only 30 points, they can do some amazing things!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts