Flamer (2)
Power Fist (1)
Grey Hunters (10 )
Rhino (1)

Land Speeder Squadron 60pts
Heavy Flamer (2)
Land Speeder (1)

995 pts total.

This army was originally built for a city fight verse a fried who runs a scout sniper heavy vanilla marines army.
- captain on bike w/ artificer armor and other fixins
- command squad on bikes
- stern guard w/ drop pod
- 3x5 sniper scouts, cloaks, hellfire heavy bolter
- whirlwind

But now we have 2-3 more friends joining the battle. Eldar and Necron for sure. and possibly orks.
I am planning on getting into close combat early and tear apart squads, primarily attacking either Eldar or SM.
I know that the speeder is very weak, and the way i have out fit the speeder is not ideal. but for the cost I am getting 2 templates that will ignore cover and armor of most the eldar units, and the 3 scout units.

Thank you
This kid evan

·
Toy Soldier Aficionado
930 Posts
Looks like a pretty good 1k army. Im not a fan of the points cost of those iron priests but not bad. also, with those left over 5 points throw melta bombs on one of the iron priests

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought about the melta bombs, but the city ifgth was against marines with 1 rhino, and necron w/o a mono.

And yes, the iron preists were a major points investment, but one of them took out 5 destoryers in the first round. and the wolves striking fairly quick at I. 5 helped with returning attacks.

The second squad was shot by a teleported necorn group (via lord with veil) and a drop podded sterguard squad. how evr the priest stayed alive and went on with canis to take out another 3 units. I really enjoyed the Preists, I would say they should be play tested and used in fun games, at least fro the moment I dont seee them being incredibly cometitive, though A priest and 4 cyber wolves in a land raider redeamer or crusader or regular (not sure how many models the thunder wolf counts as) could be effective, though a good 400+ pts.

Also, with my previous coment, can T.W. go in trasports? I cant recall it sayign no, though i may be worng.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.