full command

16 [email protected] 85
musician

15 Peasent bowmen 95
villien

3 Pegasus Knights 185
Standard

3 Grail Knights 114

This list is a fun list not designed to dominate. The grail knights will ride with the BSB and the unit will stay near the Peasents in the center of the battle field. The 2 units of KOTR will go on the flank opposite the pegasus. The KOTR and Pegasus Knights will try and encircle the enemy while the peasent and grail knights move up the center. The [email protected]'s will try and get a good charge for the grail knights.

I am wondering about the legality of the list and the outfitting for of the troops. I am wondering weather to swap the second paladin for a damsel because the second hero seems to have limited combat abilities.

·
Dethskullz Warboss
1,245 Posts
SgtSnipe said:
Paladin BSB 155
barded warhorse
Valourous Standard
Grail vow
Virtue of empathy
Righty i'd drop the virtue and banner and just take the knights vow cause in such a small game i disapprove of such a equipted character unless its 2000pts. take the warbanner instead keep them cheap here.

SgtSnipe said:
Paladin 78
Barded warhorse
flail
shield
If is your general hes rather diffierent, i would change the flail for a lance and take the virtue of the joust its not bad and and he is about more reiable on charge you could say

SgtSnipe said:
5 KOTR 144
full command

5 KOTR 144
full command

16 [email protected] 85
musician
All fine here, expect i take full command for the peasents try to bump them up to 20 if you can for full effect and if you really like them 25.

SgtSnipe said:
15 Peasent bowmen 95
villien
If you really want them like that but i never tryed them expect as scouts for 15pts more i find the scouts more effective but thats me you choice.

SgtSnipe said:
3 Pegasus Knights 185
Standard
Drop standard its far to expentive and musician would be better to help those drawen combats.

SgtSnipe said:
3 Grail Knights 114
I like think 3 grail knights would do very well unless you charge the flank or small units.

I know you said its a fun list but I do play for fun and its good to have a list that can work well together and even tho i play for fun i do enjoy to win once in a while its not bad not to.
hope that helps anyways.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks for the input.

as per the size of the peasent units, they are the only models i have so im stuck at 16. I also usually skirimish my bowmen but i didn't have the points

The virtue of empathy and grail vow are so the BSB can ride with the grail knights and keep the peasents in the center strong. The valorous standard thing was to make a nearly unbrekable center ( LD 8, cold blooded rerolls for break tests.) This would probaly be better in a larger game.

I will probaly use the points saved from the BSB to improve the general. I like the jousting hero, it's one of my favorites.

The models i currently have are the bretonnian battalion box, a BSB, a paladin and a grail knight box as well as 2 mounted damsels and 1 on foot. For this list i used 2 grail knights as KOTR, so that is why the grail knight unit is so small. A thought it would be better to have a small unit of knight, rather than a Lvl 1 damsel.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is the updated list, mostly redistribuing the points from the standard.

Redemond Of Parravon

Paladin BSB 130
barded warhorse
Grail vow
Virtue of empathy
War Banner

Paladin 80
Barded warhorse
lance
shield

5 KOTR 144
full command