Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hej, i´d like your opinion on this 1000pt list...

=HQ=
1x BroCpt
4x Termiators
-1 with TH/SS
-1 with Psycannon

==TROOPS==
1x Justicar
6x Grey Knights
2 with Incinerator

1x Justicar
6x Grey Knights
2 with Incinerator

==Heavy==
2x Dreadnought
both with Twin Lascannon and Missile Launcher

990pts

I thought about spending the last 10pt for melta bombs for each justicar.

I know it´s not really competitive, but it´s for my GF who likes the GK models a lot (and we both don´t like the ISTs or WHs, so that´s why it´s a pure army).
(Plus I play CSM 1ks, so my army is not that competitive neither.)

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
I think the Psycannon will be of much more use on the GK's. I find that flamers work on Telehomered DS squads and mech squads. For the rest, seems like a fine GK army. Slightly different from how I play it at 1k.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So what you're saying is:
4 GKTs get: 1TH/SS, 1Incinerator
6GKs get 1Incinerator, 1 Psycannon
6GKs get 1Psycannon

I can't afford the extra 10pts for the other Incinerator and I don't wanna drop the Missile Launcher on the Dreadnought.
Btw: offtopic: I know but is there a chance that you can buy a single GK TH/SS Termie? I can't seem to find one on their page, and I don't wanna buy the whole box just to convert one head to a GKT.

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
Hmm, I'm let go of the incinerator on the PA gk's, and get a teleport homer, or make the GKT's footslogging with a Psycannon.

Nope, the model does not excist.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a lot for your help, I really appreciate this..

Guess we'll playtest those two versions..
Too bad that there is no cool GKT version with the TH/SS.. Guess i'll just hope for the new releases, who knows :)!

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
Np, GL and have fun!

Well, I'm gonna convert a couple I think. In a year or so. Should be a nice project:)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Go to bits barn or warstore and pick up the bits for a SM Termie TH & SS. Then you just hack the nubbins off the torso of a GKT and glue the plastic ones in place. Won't have as ornate of shoulder pads.

Or you could hack off hands with NFW and half the StormBolter arm and then glue the replacement items in place so you can keep the nice GK shoulder pads and such. Remember Green Stuff is your friend. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.