Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, this is a pretty sweet list me and my friend are running for an upcoming tournament (to celebrate the new beastman).
It's a team battle, 2v2. Every player makes a thousand points list, and then gets a team mate who also made one. U can team up with anyone. Me and my friend are playing Dark Elves and Brettonnians.

My list:

10 Rxb
10Rxb
10Rxb
2 Reapers
3 Lv.2 Sorc
Magic Items for Sorc's:
-for magic heavy NME: Seal of ghrond, crystal of midnight, focus fammy
-for "fearful enemies": Tome of furion, focus fammy, seal of ghrond, bearl of inf. blackness
-for MSU/Horde army: Tome of furion, sac dagger, focus fammy, guilding eye

Brettonnian list:

3 huge blocks of cavalry, 2 with heroes, one with wizard.

Savvy?

·
Registered
18 Posts
you have to take the ring use one sorc on a mount with the ring (any doubles miscast its a no brianier)and one at least dipel scroll and no dark riders the best fast cav in the game,harpies to march block so the brets difeo get the charge in people hate it when they cant march cause them harpies have landed within 8 of them your choice still,with brets i would still go with some archers with braziers if you come against woodies,tombs or that pain in the ass abomanation skaven flame attacks are handy and cheaper than dark elf crossbows

·
Registered
326 Posts
you have to take the ring use one sorc on a mount with the ring (any doubles miscast its a no brianier)and one at least dipel scroll and no dark riders the best fast cav in the game,harpies to march block so the brets difeo get the charge in people hate it when they cant march cause them harpies have landed within 8 of them your choice still,with brets i would still go with some archers with braziers if you come against woodies,tombs or that pain in the ass abomanation skaven flame attacks are handy and cheaper than dark elf crossbows
What in the heck are you trying to say?

Taking a ring on a wizard? Really? Really? It effects both players, why would anybody think that a magic list with it is a good idea? 5-6 dispel dice is enough magic defense.

The rest of your post is incomprehensable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts