Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my opponent will have 10 pariahs, 10 flayed ones, 20 warriors and a lord.

he hates guard because of the amount of men they can have so i am going to try and make him slip up by showing just how many men can get into a guard army.

colonel karl el johnsen (heroic senior officer) with bolt pistol and power weapon. command squad has meltagunner, 2 veterans (standard bearer and medic) and a master vox caster 133
command a - adrian stuttgart 40
infantry aa 60
infantry ab 60
infantry ac 60
command b 40
infantry ba 60
infantry bb 60
50 conscripts 200
50 conscripts 200
8 ratlings 88

total - 1001

let me know what you think

·
Registered
464 Posts
i'd love to see this in action, you need support to soften up the necs first as guard suck at combat

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
russ or demolishrer

·
Registered
237 Posts
even though he doesnt have a monolith it aint got any high strenght weaponry, i think guard need it even if their not vs tanks, but that me (ADD TANKS, necrons are extremely slow without a monolith so u could let out quite a fex ordnance templates before they get closish)

·
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok i will probably change it and some a ordnance. i didnt want heavy weapons because i want this army to be intimidating so more men looks worth.

i will take out the ratlings, squad ac and the master vox caster (dont know why this is in there no other comm links)

and add

a leman russ demolisher with lascannon front, heavy bolter side.

what do you think

·
Registered
464 Posts
i think a basilisk as there v cheap and good or an anti tank squad with rocket launchers or auto cannons for some instant killing(v handy against necs) and...WHAT! no monolith! allyou need to do is swamp the necs when they get close after yr 150 men+ have poured thousands of lasgun shots into them.
How much is this army costing (in bucks, pounds, euros whatever) you? could you post the results of this battle sometime? :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.