Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I suck... Maiden neck...
836 Posts
OMG I started getting the same problem WHILE i read this thread!
It's been there for some time now, and its a pain!
I am going too check in once a day, but I won't be active in the community untill this problem is solved! LO this is stepping over the line!

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
I do not think this is intentional, there maybe a malfunction with the popup. Please do not keep posting here, an admin will be contacted and hopefully they shall sort it once they come online.

Thank you for your patience.

KU

·
Registered
272 Posts
Just turn it off. I've already voted twice, it's getting seriously annoying. I don't think this is the top site if it is this annoying, and anyways, shouldn't you be voted #1 because you are, not because you badger people into voting? Just make a link somewhere on the homepage where you can vote.

·
The Landlord
5,750 Posts
northoceanbeach said:
Just turn it off. I've already voted twice, it's getting seriously annoying. I don't think this is the top site if it is this annoying, and anyways, shouldn't you be voted #1 because you are, not because you badger people into voting? Just make a link somewhere on the homepage where you can vote.

Well, then dont vote :wacko:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.