Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Now that I have used my Blood Angels to death, time to start back up on my other favorite army, Eldar! This is a list for a 1250pt RTT. There is a small comp score, so I wanted to try to keep my army a bit fluffy in hopes of gaining points for that. My eldar army is painted in an Alaitoc paint scheme, hence the pathfinders and harlequins. However, it turns out that the pathfinders should prove to be fairly useful in this field, as the major armies played around here are tyranids, chaos, and necrons. The chaos players like demon prices, so I expect to see some of them. The tyranid players will have lots of tyrants and carnefexes. The necron players will probably all have a unit or two of destroyers. So the pathfinders should come in handy. Anyhow, on to the list:

HQ:

- Farseer w/ doom

Elite:

- 8 Fire Dragons, wave serpent w/ twin linked shuriken cannons, vectored engines

- 6 Harlequins with kisses

- 6 Harlequins with kisses

Troops:

- 5 Pathfinders

- 5 Pathfinders

Heavy Support:

- Falcon w/ spirit stones, holo fields, star cannon, shuriken cannon

- Falcon w/ spirit stones, holo fields, scatter laser, shuriken cannon

Total: 1250

I will usually deploy the pathfinders in my deployment zone near the farseer. The harlequins hang out in the falcons, ready to counter assault stuff that gets near my front line (or the falcons can advance to have the harlequins assault any troublesome units that my opponent has in his/hers). The fire dragons can either rush a unit that needs to get taken down or can hang out in the back, ready to weaken any strong point on my opponent's line if he is coming towards me quickly. Anyhow, any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
81 Posts
pretty solid list u can't go too far wrong with harlies and dragons, the only thing i would do is change the starcannon and maybe scatter laser on the falcons to shuricannon, that is just personal preference but.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.