Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In March I'll be going to a 1250 point tourney. I just sold my army so I want an army with little models so I can get them done in time. Anyways, here's what I've got:

HQ

Daemon Prince with Mark of Slaanesh, Daemonic Flight, Daemonic Visage, Daemonic Stature, Daemonic Strength, Daemonic Resilience, Daemonic Talons, Daemonic Aura, Daemonic Mutation, and Daemonic Visage 171

Elites

6 Possessed, Daemonic Flight, Aspiring Champion with Bolt Pistol Power Fist and Daemonic Strength 287

Troops

6 Noise Marines, Mark of Slaanesh 4 with Sonic Blasters, 1 with Blastmaster, Aspiring Champion with Sonic Blaster and Power Weapon 172

6 Noise Marines, Mark of Slaanesh 4 with Sonic Blasters, 1 with Blastmaster, Aspiring Champion with Sonic Blaster and Power Weapon 172

12 Daemonettes 180

Heavy Support

Defiler with Indirect Fire 175

Dreadnought with 2 CCWs and Smoke Launchers 93

The list comes out to be exactly 1250 points.

· Registered
8 Posts
hey all
even though i dont play EC i can see a few thing wrong with your list

1.you dont need to give your lord talons-stature means no armour saves just make sure togive him 2 cc weapons for +1 attack
2.flight isnt the best choice for possessed-id get talons and maybe give them a rhino if you want the speed(the points left from changing to talons will easily pay for it)
3.its best not to give all noise marines sonic blasters because as sone as you take a wound your losing a 24 point model-maybe 1 in 3 models take it

your demmonettes defiler and dread look solid though

hope this helps
axolotl_dude

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.