Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ive been invited to a 1250 poiint tounie on sunday and heres my list (its all I have)
5 raptors with infiltrate, furious charge, melta gun, asp champ with power fist and spiky bits 252 points

10 khorne beserkers with furious charge. Asp champ with power fist and bolt pistol. The squad has frag grenades 278 points

chaos sorcerer with mass mutation, daemonic flight, daemonic stregnth, daemonic resilience, daemonic essence, daemonic mutation, dark blade, infiltrate, furious charge, bionics and spiky bits 221 points

9 havocs 1 with lasscannon and 1 with missile launcher. The squad has infiltrate 217 points

5 csm 1 with plasma gun and infiltrate 95 points

1244 points

I didnt want to beard it up but I did. I guess I am playing chaos... Thanks in advance

·
señor brushman!
1,597 Posts
5 raptors with infiltrate, furious charge, melta gun, asp champ with power fist and spiky bits 252 points

10 khorne beserkers with furious charge. Asp champ with power fist and bolt pistol. The squad has frag grenades 278 points

chaos sorcerer with mass mutation, daemonic flight, daemonic stregnth, daemonic resilience, daemonic essence, daemonic mutation, dark blade, infiltrate, furious charge, bionics and spiky bits 221 points

9 havocs 1 with lasscannon and 1 with missile launcher. The squad has infiltrate 217 points

1244 points
I feel you need to add more raptors. Maybe 1-4. Maybe take out a CSM squad to get points for that. Also, cut down some things off your Sorcerer. In this list, I'd just make your Sorcerer nice, simple, and cheap.

Add 1 more weapon in each of your CSM squads and 2 more Heavy Weapons in your Havocs.

The only way I can see to make points for these is taking out 1 CSM squad like I said earlier and cutting down your Sorcerer.

~Ben

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Basically at the moment thats all my stuff as I only have an 800 point c.s.m list. I used loyalist marines to fill in some of the c.s.m squads:p. The sorcerer is great with the raptors! If Im correct s8 on the charge with normal i6... And hes witht the raptors and he can cast amss mutation!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Personally, I think you'd be better served by having 2 min. squads of marines (each with one of your heavy weapons) (possibly give them tankhunter and/ or night vision)

the Havocs...should then be made into another "assault squad" with 3 plasma guns and maxed out personel. (infiltrate and possibly move through cover would be very useful here)

Keep in mind that if a squad is unmarked, that there is no limitation to the number of skills they can have.

Also keep in mind that your Sorcerer is going to have a big fat bulls eye on him (especially opposing heavy weapons) Although if you do get him into close combat, he will likely wade through anything he can get his blades through.

The other 2 squads are nicely decked out.... and considering the options you have for replacements/ subbing in/out.... I wouldn't change those up too much.

(Just my rusty .02)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.