Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· señor brushman!
1,597 Posts
5 raptors with infiltrate, furious charge, melta gun, asp champ with power fist and spiky bits 252 points

10 khorne beserkers with furious charge. Asp champ with power fist and bolt pistol. The squad has frag grenades 278 points

chaos sorcerer with mass mutation, daemonic flight, daemonic stregnth, daemonic resilience, daemonic essence, daemonic mutation, dark blade, infiltrate, furious charge, bionics and spiky bits 221 points

9 havocs 1 with lasscannon and 1 with missile launcher. The squad has infiltrate 217 points

5 csm 1 with plasma gun and infiltrate 95 points

1244 points
I feel you need to add more raptors. Maybe 1-4. Maybe take out a CSM squad to get points for that. Also, cut down some things off your Sorcerer. In this list, I'd just make your Sorcerer nice, simple, and cheap.

Add 1 more weapon in each of your CSM squads and 2 more Heavy Weapons in your Havocs.

The only way I can see to make points for these is taking out 1 CSM squad like I said earlier and cutting down your Sorcerer.

~Ben

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.