Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. yesterday i had my first big battle. and won but just barely. the problem wuz that we were playing on a 4x6 board i thought we were playing on a 4x4 so i didnt give any troops transport or infiltrate. so almost none of my cc troops made it into combat.and i didnt give the basilisk and defiler indirect fire.so they just turned out to be a waste of points. so next week im gunna try a different tactic. so i made this list let me know what u think.

H.Q.=106

chaos L.T. (the L.T. will join troop #1)
mocu
pwr wepon
bolt pistol
d strength
d aura
infiltrate

elites=210

3 oblitorators

heavy

1 basilisk
indirect fire=135

1 defiler
missle
indirect fire=185

1 vindicator
d possession=140

Troops

#1=142 (Chaos L.T. will join)

7 csm
mocu
all with infiltrate
1 with melta gun
1 with flamer
5 with cc wepons and bolt pistols

#2=188

8 csm
mocu
all with infiltrate
2 with meltaguns
5 with cc wepon and bolt pistols
1 asp champ
with pwr wepon and bolt pistol

#3=140
8 csm
mocu
1 with plasma guns
1 with autocannon
6 with bolters

i'll most likely be playing DE,IG,orks,SW. im still not sure so i tryed to make the list able to take on all four.any suggestions would be apreaciated. :yes:

_______________________________________________________________________________________

W/L/D

iron worriors 3/0/0

·
Slave to the flesh
3,354 Posts
M'kay, that is a very solid list that should do well against everyone.

All I would do is split up the obliterators to get maximium versatility with them.

Otherwise that is a solid list.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Good well balanced list you have here, does your LT have infiltrate, and a darkblde might be the way to go instead of D. strenght and pwr weapon, and its the same points and you get an extra strenght.

Thats all i have, its really iron warriory, i like it, laters.

·
Librarian from Hell
4,133 Posts
Please keep from using webspeak such as u instead of you, OK? It not only violates forumrules but also make you sound a bit...

The Darkblade advice is good, really good.

You should also drop the missile from the Defiler, you are to shoot the battlecannon with this behemot, if not the Reaper will be a good backup.

Since the third CSM unit is not infiltrating You might consider dropping their number a little to free up points enough to add a Champion in the first one, the one with the HQ. I would also like you to focus your weapons a bit, the falmer melta could maybe be OK, but the plasma Autocannon is not so good. Have two plasmas or an Autocannon. If you do this you wouldn't waste your shots (points).

Good luck.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thx guys for the advice. i made a few changes. i gave the lt a dark blade instead of d strength and pwr wepon. i replaced the missle on the defiler with a heavy flamer. with the pts i saved i was thinking of giving the lt d ressilience or giveing the shooty squad a asp champ.the reason im not gunna give squad #1 a asp champ is cuz the lt is gunna join that unit. and that wuz a good point on the shooty squad so i think im just gunna replace the auto cannon wit a nother plasma gun. i have game with my friend tomorrow with this list ill let u all no how it goes

_______________________________________________________________________________________

W/L/D

iron worriors-3/0/0

1 - 7 of 7 Posts