Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an Army I play often enough. Sure I change it up a bit time to time, but here is the basic set up.

Hero: Sorceress (Lvl 2) 185 pts
Dark Star Cloak, Dispell Scroll

Hero: Master 160 pts
Heavy Armor, Shield, Sea Dragon Cloak, Soul Render, Ring of Hotek, Cold One Mount

Core: Repeater Crossbowmen X10 100 pts

Core: Repeater Crossbowmen X10 100 pts

Core: Corsairs X19 215 pts
Standard Bearer, Banner of the Sea Dragon

Core: Harpies X5 55 pts

Specl: Witch Elves X10 125 pts
Hag, Musician, Standard

Specl: Cold One Knights X5 135 pts

Rare: War Hydra 175 pts

Total 1250 pts

Sorceress in unit with Corsairs
Master with Cold One Knights

It wins the majority of battles I throw it into, but HEY! There is always room for improvement. I welcome all feedback. I'm sure I listed something wrong and will kick myself when I see it.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I think that a block of spear warriors would be better in this list than the corsairs. Corsairs are a bit too expensive for SCR blocks. Having your largest unit have frenzy means that it will be baited around the field by a savvy opponent. Since it is a full SCR block, and has an obvious magic banner, it is rather obvious of a unit. I prefer the frenzy blocks to be about 12-14 strong. If you want a full res block, a unit of spears 25 strong with FC AND a war banner can be had for the same cost.

Also the advantage of going with warriors is that you can give the sorceress a dagger and kill some guys for PD. That way you can almost double the amount of magic available. As you have it now, you have a paltry 4 PD, and your wizard is in a frenzied unit that wants to be in CC quickly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts