Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
the deal is that i have my very first tournament coming up in a few weeks and i have the following list:

masque

herald of tzeentch
mos
wings

herald of tzeentch
mos
wings

10 horrors

10 horrors

5 furies

5 flesh hounds

5 flesh hounds

5 flamers

the list works fine but the second unit of flesh hounds havnt benn able to manouvre or deal as much damage as i would like so am considering things to swap em for, the second problem is that i cant decide what.

the list works by blasting the enemy and keeping away with superior manuverability kind of like the flying circus list but with dogs.
advice criticism and generall input would be greatly apreciated.

cheers:beer:

·
Torn ACL FTL
4,404 Posts
That looks really mean. Don't expect to win any comp awards, but that should do very well. How are the hounds giving you problems. I'd just run 1 unit up each flank and gank something that shows its ugly head.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks really mean. Don't expect to win any comp awards, but that should do very well. How are the hounds giving you problems. I'd just run 1 unit up each flank and gank something that shows its ugly head.

you would think so wouldnt you, the problem is that after you place the terrain the second unit of flesh hounds dont alway fit into a flanking position off the get go and then end up forced into the front of the enemy, this rarely works out but usually cripples the unit it hits, ive found the survivability of the hounds are unmatchable by any other troop choice but the plaue bearers which are too slow.

this has led to my current in ability to decide what to trade them for if anything.

cheers for the response.:beer:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Personally I'd say putting the Masque as your general might be a bit risky. However with such maneouvrable units it would be stupid to take her out. So maybe you could make a Herald the general, just to make sure the enemy doesnt get those extra VPs. Because if you get one lucky charge, even from a mob of orcs, that Masque will sink. However i presume currently both of those heralds are for removing range from the enemy (??), maybe u should refine one as a more leadership and combat orientated commander. Personally I would either give it khorne and charge right in, or give it slaanesh and muck about with everyones units :)

but apart from that everything looks pretty tough. i agree with what u said about the hounds, they are HARD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.