Exalted Champion - Daemonic steed, Crown Of Everlasting Conquest, flail, shield

Exalted Champion - Helm Of Many Eyes, great weapon, Crimson Armour Of Dargan

Sorcerer Of Chaos - Lv2, power familiar, chaos steed

Core

12 Warriors - Hand weapons, chosen, full command

12 Warriors - Shields, full command

10 warhounds

Chariot Of Chaos

I was thinking of dropping the mounted Exalted Champion for another Sorcerer, but I'm not sure I'd like your opinions and I was thinking of dropping the Chariot and a few hounds for Furies.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey there
Not bad for a first list but a flail is a two handed weapon and you cant use one with a shield
and the crimson armour of dargan isnt a bad piece of armour but the armour of damnation is by far the best armour in the choas armoury, making you opponent to re roll all sucessful hits is very frustrating sepecially in challenges.

Everytime i charge in with a khorne hero with the armour of damnation i always win a challenge. At ws7 most heros hits you on 4's and then having to re roll from that is a sure fire way to ensure some over kill in wounds. Its a very effective way to win close combat.

Your core untis are fine and the chariot is a nice way to make some easy kills if you know how with it. An easy way to make some kills is make sure your chariot is alongside your warriors, delcare charge with your warriors and they will either have to cop the charge or flee, if the cop the charge leave the chariot there and he will do some damage next round if not chrage the fleeing unit and wipe them out completley, its a nice way to stop people fleeing.

Other than that its a nice list, but which lore were you thinking of using? Fire is nice for offensice magic but shadow is fun if you would like to screw with peoples tactics,

Hope i could help

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm still not sure if I will take two sorcerers or not, if I do one with fire and one with shadow, but I cant have armour of damnation and helm of many eyes on one guy

·
Registered
34 Posts
Although the helm of many eyes and a great weapon is a good combination the armour of damnation and sword of might are good in a challenge and 2 sorcerers for 1250 points seems a little over the top, however what you will have to specify as to what you want to do with each sorcerer, like if you take fire magic he would be an offensive sorcerer if you take shadow he can be both offensice and defensive.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want to have 1 sorcerer fire and the other shadow, but now I feel like going Nurgle so I'm not entirely sure.

·
Registered
657 Posts
You might not want to get rid of the mounted champ, but at least get rid of his mount.
You don't have any cavalry, and even a formidable character (Khorne Lords come to mind)
will often get overwhelmed by themselves. He needs a unit to go around with, and I think
a second sorcerer could add some serious arcane firepower to your army. If you have the
points, give your chariot mark of tzeentch, that'll give you some more magic to toss around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts