Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this on a website that copied the stats for a wolf priest special character for the 13th company from a gamesday brochure in canada (i believe) ..
Sternhammer Ward of the Lost.

typical high level independant character stats..5's and 4's. leadership of 10. 4 attacks I believe.

Has abilities that let him reroll armorsaves for wulfen he is joined with to a degree...also him and any wulfen he is joined with, you must use nightfight rules to see him.

seems like a kick ass special character.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hmmmm... sounds interesting. Post a link so we know you're not BSing us.

·
Registered
253 Posts
sternhammer is the gamesday space wolves model and he is a special character, i think .... but ive heard of him

·
Registered
969 Posts
You are my greatest enemy... you shall die at the hands of The Lord of Change.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Originally posted by TzeentchPlayer@Nov 2 2003, 22:31
You are my greatest enemy... you shall die at the hands of The Lord of Change.
lol the day i die by that stupid god who cant even choose a proper bird as his GD pet is the day that HELL FREEZES OVER

·
Registered
14 Posts
As I went to GamesDay Canada, and I have said model, I can verify that there is indeed a special character for the 13th company... However, I am in university, and a Blood Angels player, so the rules for him are back home. But there definitely is a special character for the 13th co.

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
I also have this model, I got mine from the UK Gamesday. The rules were in the programme. The model's not one sale anymore (I think) coz it's a limited ed. And we can't post rules coz of copyright. But he does exisit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.