Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daemon Prince: Mark of Khorne, D. Strength, D. Armor, D. Aura, D. Flight, D. Essence, Feel No Pain, Twin Lightning claws.

3 Obliterators

7 Khorne Berserkers: w/ bp and khornate chainaxe all w/ furious charge and riding in a rhino w/ smoke.

8 Chaos Marines: w/ bp and ccw w/ Aspiring Champ w/ pf and bp all w/ furious charge and Undivided Mark riding in a rhino w/ smoke.

8 Chaos Marines: 6 bolters and 2 plasma guns w/ Undivided Mark

6 Havocs: 2 bolters, 1 lascannon, 2 missile launchers w/ Undivided Mark

6 Havocs: 3 bolters, 3 heavy bolters and 1 auto cannon w/ Undivided Mark

Defiler: Reaper autocannon, Heavy flamer, Battle cannon, Mutated hull, smoke.

Feel free to rip it to pieces as I could use all the help I can get.

Thanks in advance to all resposes.

1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
boydgarrett said:
I'm having a little trouble seeing the focus of your army.
You guys gave out some really great advice and when I get home from work I plan on a complete overhaul.

This quote intrigued me the most because it deals with army building philosophy and is worth more discussion.

The purpose of the (admitedly) badly made army list above was to to get the combat squads and prince ( non-statured by the way) into combat while supporting them with heavy fire from the havocs, obliterators and defiler.

I plan on refocusing towards a 90% shooty army with one cc support squad held in check to rebuff any enemy advances.

Some people go all shooty while others go all close combat.

Do you think a good balance can be competitive?

1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, the new build won't have the berserkers as the cc squad for the simple reason that they would be extremely difficult to control.

So the next build will Slaanesh elements to increase firepower. With the prince being toned back down to a lord to increase points availability.

I will have something later tonight.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.