rhino

7 thousand son 271
1 sorcerer
doombolt
rhino
twin linked bolter

1 defiler 150

total 1497
this is many army now that i have maked some changes on it, i would like you comments on this army or changes if need thanks

·
The other Kind of Fluff
8,843 Posts
It's a pretty good setup, although some crucial upgrades are missing. Each in turn:

Prince: Good

Termis w/ Land Raider: Along with the flamer, give the termis combi-plasmas. It's absolutely amazing with these guys. Also, upgrade one with a power fist or chain fix in order to deal with pesky walkers and monstrous creatures. You don't want to lose an entire termi squad to a basic dreadnought, simply because you neglected to buy them a fist of some kind.

Marines: Give them the Glory Icon. It's very good for the cost. Upgrade one to a champ and equip with a power fist. You've got all those wounds, so it's best to have a hard-hitting melee model in there with 'em that can pound away, while your red shirts are taking the blows.

Plague Marines: Give them a champ with a fist. You can drop these guys down to 7-8 in order to harvest the required points.

Thousand Sons: Your points are considerably off (over two fold!). Also, just to clarify, are you taking 9 + a sorcerer champ or 9 total? Winds of Chaos is ok, but nothing extraordinary. I'd suggest you drop it for doom bolt, as well as dropping with 1-2 bodies from this squad. That will help find points for some of the other recommendations I've made.

Vindis: Good. Although, I'd refer you to the Defiler at roughly the same cost, which will boost your close combat finesse while still preserving a decent ordinance blast.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts