- I'd put some thought into what your doing with Kantor. The turn he drop pods in he'll be a huge target so you'll need to combat this. Normally I'd have my expensive main character in a landraider to enable an effective charge(s). In a drop pod themed army you need some points effective distractions I'd suggest dreadnought(s) in drop pods...
- Neither Dreadnoughts or terminators are massively Crimson Fist themed as the chapter is trying to revive from near extinction but are theme-passable in small quantities. I'd swap a dread in for the terms though. Probably just a basic dread to keep it cheap opposed to a venerable or ironclad one though. I'd give it an assault or plasmacannon and possible a heavy flamer and chase troops with it haha.
- The sternguard are awesome tank hunters so I'd go 2 meltaguns plus whatever melta-combi's you can afford to one unit. Maybe some heavy flamers and flamer-combi's in the other??? boosting the squad numbers could be handy for at least one squad too.
- I'd consider some scouts. Not only is a rebuilding chapter going to need them (applying some theme) but they add more scoring units. Landspeeder-storm's are also a good addition to compliment them.
- Plenty more vehicles would help here Predators, Whirlwinds and vindicators are all worth a mention.
- Consider adding a master of the forge as a cheap HQ so you can add some drop pod dreads here too if you want (even though they are a bit out of theme). He can shoot when arriving by drop pod reasonably well as a bonus.