Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
My backpack has JETS!
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Completely fallen in love with the Ork Dread models, so I'm trying to hash out a competitive army list. What do you guys think?

Big Mek
KFF, 2 Oilers

Big Mek
KFF, 2 Oilers

10 Shoota Boyz
+1 Nob with PK, Big Shoota
Trukk with Grot Riggers and Big Shoota
Mek goes here

10 Shoota Boyz
Mek goes here

11 Shoota Boyz

11 Shoota Boyz

Deff Dread
4 DCCW's, Grot Riggers, Armour Plates

Deff Dread
4 DCCW's, Grot Riggers, Armour Plates

3 Killa Kans
Grotzookas, Grot Riggers

3 Killa Kans
Grotzookas, Grot Riggers

3 Killa Kans
Grotzookas, Grot Riggers

·
510 Posts
you are going to have a real hard time with objecttive games as you only have 4 things that can hold an obgective and they are all small units in trucks.

basicly if i was playing you i would just shoot every thing str7+ at your trucks till they blew up then throw evreything else at your boys till they went away then i have no problems in an objective game and with those 4 units gone and you not haveing any Kff left the rest of your army will fall really easy .

On top of that i would rather have a renforced ram on my trucks than grot rigers when your trucks get hit most of the time they are just going to get blow up so there is not much point in haveing the rigers the same gose for the oilers on your meks they will be in trucks and not next to your dreads or kans so haveing the oilers wont help you much.

i would drop one of the Kan units for a battle wagon with big shoota grot riggers deff rolla and armor plates take one of your shoot boy units and drop it s truck and repalce it with boyz this would take it to 17 with the nob use 12 of the extra points from the cans to get it to 19 leaveing you 8 extra points then i would make one of your boy units foot sloggers drop a truck once again gets you to 17 boyz droping all your oilers gets you to 19 the 8 extra points gets you to 20 and well if you want a biger unit then you need to figure that out.

What this dose your you is gives you 2 larger units 1 of your Kff mecks more protection and your trucks something a bit more sturdy to follow. and your dreads and kans can stay with the foot sloging boyz giveing them a 4+ cover same and the Kff gives the cans a 4+ cover save and if something happens the mek can help fix it.

·
Real Xeno
881 Posts
11 trukk boyz, PK pole, ram
12 trukk boyz, PK, pole, ram

2 KFF bigmek

the rest goes to a shoota boy squad that walk along with the kans or on objective but gretchin is better (just I don`t have the models :()

3* 3 Kans w grotzookaz

No dreads

That`s my actual Iron kurtain list

Dreads are not that good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts