Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, next tuesday i'll be facing World Eaters and here is the list i plan to use.

1500 Pts - Eldar Army No Name

Unit Name

1 Falcon Grav-Tank (Heavy Support) 185
Shuriken Cannon Upgrade; Star Cannon; Pulse Laser
Scythes [10]

War Walker squadron (2) (Heavy Support) 2 200
Energy Field in Front arc; Left Star Cannon (x2); Right Star Cannon (x2)

1 Wraithlord (Heavy Support) 120
Implacable Advance; Fearless; Flamer (x2); Star Cannon

6 Guardian Jetbike(Fast Attack) 250
Can always move 6" in the Assault Phase, in any direction, if not Broken; Shuriken Pistol; Linked Shuriken Catapults (x4); Shuriken Cannon (x2)

6 Guardian Defender Squad (Troops) 6 +Grav Platform; Star Cannon (x1) 98

6 Guardian Defender Squad (Troops) 6 +Grav Platform; Star Cannon (x1) 98

Farseer (HQ)94
Singing Spear; Shuriken Pistol (x1)
Runes of Witnessing [5]
Guide
Howling Banshees (Elites) 5 + Exarch 137
Power Weapon; Shuriken Pistol; Banshee Mask
Exarch 1 3+ [57]
Executioner; Shuriken Pistol; Banshee Mask
War Shout [20]

5 Warp Spiders (Elites) + exarch 159
Warp Jump Generators; Deathspinner
Exarch [49]
Deathspinner
Hit & Run [15]

5 Swooping Hawks (Fast Attack) + Exarch 158
Grenade Pack; Swooping Hawk Wings; Lasblaster; Plasma Grenades
Exarch [53]
Grenade Pack; Swooping Hawk Wings; Web of Skulls & Shr. Pst.; Plasma Grenades

Total Army Cost: 1499 Pts.

do you think i'll manage to take those chaos berzerkers? (well, i'm shure there will be no thirster goin' around)

·
Registered
597 Posts
I think you have a decent shot but it depends on how you play it. I would suggest trying to run circles around your opponent because he can't get into close combat with what he can't catch! I would suggest using speedier units to maximise on this premise.

·
señor brushman!
1,597 Posts
Make sure that you get a fast unit and flank up the sides to direct his units away from yours. You could also deep strike your Hawks in a corner or behind his army to direct his army away from yours.

Ben

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my plan is to flee from his units and fire all i've got , using swooping hawks, the falcon and warp spiders to annoy him. i'm shure it will work.

deep striking swooping hawks is the best strategy i can use, i'm only worried for dreadnoughts, so i finally have changed the wraithlord's star cannon to a bright lance (hp4 rocks, hehehe)

i'll test eldar's jetbikes, as i have never used them, but i think i'll manage agaist world eaters with them...

i know i will be no match for those berzerkers in c/c, so i'll try to evade from them..

thankx

·
señor brushman!
1,597 Posts
i'll test eldar's jetbikes, as i have never used them, but i think i'll manage agaist world eaters with them...
Usually Eldar Jetbikes don't do to good because of their high pt cost because of what they do, but you could use them to your advantage using their speed and hit and run.

·
Registered
128 Posts
i would lose the jetbikes for starcannon vypers, just as fast can get 2 for less points and they have better fire power. i would also lose the swooping hawks and get more defenders as you can sacrifice them as a speed bump if needed and with a platform they can add even more shooting. other than that a very strong list :) i like it :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.