Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first try at chaos and an army list so feel free to point out any mistakes.

HQ
- Chaos Sorcerer - Mark of Nurgle, Nurgle's rot, terminator armour

Elite
- Terminators - 5 + 4 powerfist
- Terminators - 5 + 4 powerfist

Troop
- Plague marines - 6 + 1 champion + powerfist, 2 meltaguns, rhino
- Plague marines - 6 + 1 champion + powerfist, 2 meltaguns, rhino
- Chaos Space MArines - 10 + 2 melta, rhino

Heavy Support
- Havocs - 5 + 2 lascannons, missle launcher

Total - 1462

·
Registered
362 Posts
i can not seem to put into words what i feel. words have fled me. i will try. start of replacing the sorcerer with a Daemon prince, warptime and wings with your MoN. this will do more for you, and is highly mobile

Karmoon special with MoN if you prefer (4 terms 1 heavy flamer, 1 chain fist, 3 combi plasma). 2 squads are a lot of points for something you either have to foot slog up or wait for DS. save the points for more long range AT. I also like Dreads but i do not think i am in a majority on that, they do take more work to use properly than just about anything else in our arsenal but for a truly mechanized force i can make people sorry they did not take them out

troops look good, maybe throw another squad in there if have points

replace the havocs with some oblits, maybe a defiler or two, or some preds. Havocs are not very manuverable. oblits are relentless and flexible. defilers can move and fire and your preds can move combat speed and still fire their main weapon

cook to taste

·
Registered
784 Posts
I definately agree with Prisoner37 on everything he posted. Only thing I would add to what he suggested would be to upgrade one of your CSM to an Aspiring Champ and equip him with a PF for that little bit extra tank busting/MC hunting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts