9 Chaos Space Marines, 1 Aspiring Champion
1x PF (AC), 1x Combi-Melta (AC), 2x Meltagun
IoCG
Chaos Rhino

2 Oblits

Chaos Vindicator

Total - 1500
Thanks to all who comment!

Note: Not enough points to fit in DP on my Vindicator, is there anywhere where I should cut back?

·
Registered
784 Posts
Hey there and welcome to Chaos! Your list seems a little all over the place, so let's start from the beginning:

First, Ahriman is very expensive and can easily be replaced with a Daemon Prince with wings, mark of tzeench, warptime and winds of chaos (or doombolt if you want to save another 20 pts).

Second, lightning claw termies are only really good if they're in a land raider and charge out of it, they will get shot to pieces if they deepstrike into play this way, so I'd replace those lightning claws and get one with a powerfist, equip one with a heavy flamer and the rest with combi-meltas.

Third, drop your troops down to 10 man squads and replace the missile launcher with a second meltagun, as you generally want to take your special weapons in pairs. Also, add an aspiring champ with powerfist and swap the icon of tzeench for an icon of chaos glory, as re-rolling failed moral checks tends to be more helpful than a 5+ invul save.

Now, with all of the points you have left over (my calculations say that should be around 335-345 pts) I'd add daemonic possession to your Vindicator to help it survive a bit longer, a squad of 2 Oblits and either another squad of 2 Oblits or a second Daemon Prince with wings, mark of nurgle and warptime.

Hope this helps a bit.

·
Registered
784 Posts
I'd remove the Combi-Meltas from the aspiring champs to make room for that DP for the Vindi, you really want this tank to survive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts