1 Justicar w/Frag Grenades
8 GKs w/2 Incinerators 271 Points

Heavy Support (236 Points)
GK Dreadnought w/Assault Cannon,
DCCW, Extra Armour, Smoke Launchers 118 Points

GK Dreadnought w/Assault Cannon,
DCCW, Extra Armour, Smoke Launchers 118 Points

Total 1500 Points

This is a smaller version of the 1850point army list I posted a few weeks back. I don't have the dreadnoughts yet because I'm still deciding whether the assault cannons are as good against armour as people say they are. I know TLLC has much better range, but peole say its chances of actually making glancing and penetrating hits are much lower. Its either the assault cannons or TLLCs, please tell me what you guys think is better with your experience.

PS: In theory, can a LRC be effective as anti-tank to a certain extent with its multi-melta and TL Assault Cannon?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thx for the comments number6 and Diggums

For the teleport homer, I think I'm going to leave it depending on how it serves me on a game I'm playing soon. Depending on how well it serves me, I'll probably get rid of it and give a termie a psycannon once I head down to the local store.

I wont be adding an inquistor cause I really want a pure grey knight army.

I'm planning to use my troop squads as shooting like you guys said. If I make my troop choice with the one small squad and a full man squad, should I just reorganize the points I used for my two PAGK squads?

I'm also going to see how the incinerators fair me and if they arent that great, what should I spend the points on?

The dreadnoughts I'm definately gonna send up either with the troop squads or in place of em. I don't plan on having two different sets of arms like the GW box set cause I'm gonna order my dreadnoughts from Forge World (love the look of em). Considering how expensive they are, I'm gonna need one set of arms or the other. So the looks of it right now would be one assault cannon and one ML and TLLC.

I'll test out the currents list i have and then depending on what goes wrong (I'll probably lose of course), then I'll make what adjustments I can.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts