Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
422 Command platoon

172 command squad- hso Colonel Friesman powersword/boltpistol fraggrenades meltabombs refractor field medallion crimson iron discipline, meltagun, mastervox/lasgun, 2 lasguns, cameleoline, light infantry, sharp shooters

110 fire support squad- heavybolters light infantry cameleoline sharpshooters

140 anti tank squad- lascannon light infantry cameleoline sharpshooters

77 Commissar- boltpistol/power weapon, frags, meltas,refracter field,medallion crimson iron discipline

61 Commissar- laspistol/powerweapon frags meltas refracter field iron discipline

375 Infantry Platoon

120 Command squad- Jr officer "The Lieutenant" bolt pistol/ccw fraggrenades meltabombs refracterfield trademark item (DE blades) iron discipline, flamer, laspistol/ccw/vox, veteran laspistol/ccw melta bombs, veteran laspistol/ccw meltabombs medic, cameleoline, light infantry, sharpshooters

128 Infantry squad- laspistol/ccw, 8 lasgun, grenade launcher, missile launcher, vox, fraggrenades, light infantry, cameleoline, sharpshooters

118 Infantry squad- laspistol/ccw, 7 lasgun, grenade launcher, long-las, vox, fraggrenades, light infantry, cameleoline, sharpshooters

390 Infantry Platoon

123 command squad- 3 flamers, 1 laspistol/ccw/vox, Jr Officer Boltpistol/powerweapon fraggrenades meltas refracter field iron discipline, cameleoline, light infantry, sharpshooters

126 Infantry squad- laspistol/ccw, 8 lasgun, flamer, missile launcher, vox, fraggrenades, light infantry, cameleoline, sharpshooters

137 Infantry squad- vet srgt bolter, 8 lasgun, plasmagun, lascannon, vox, light infantry, cameleoline, sharpshooters

173 Leman Russ "Surefire"- Battlecannon Heavybolter Heavystubber camonetting extra armor track guards

1503 pts criticism welcome

·
Registered
97 Posts
Well, are medallion crimsons necessary on guys with only one wound (jr officers)? I don't have my book in front of me, but I Don't think veterans in a command section can take power weapons, because they're not officers. You would probably want to take las pistols and close combat weapons for your guys in your command sections, unless you have some other plan with the lasguns. If you give them all laspistols and closecombat weapons, they have no need for sharpshooters. It seems to me that you're a little light on heavy weapons, but if you can get close and use your meltas, might be alright.

·
Registered
374 Posts
You are spending alot of points for things that aren't really needed. You probably don't need 2 Commisars in your command group, and Medallion Crimson isn't too useful for a command squad with 5 members, just take the wound on a guardsman instead of the leader. Also, my platoons cost about 260 each, and have pretty much the same stuff yours have. What does a squad with a missile launcher need frag grenades for? And your second platoon's command group has 3 flamers and the sharshooter upgrade (unnecesary with template weapons.) If you slim down your squads, possibly by removing some costly gear/doctrines, you can afford alot more stuff.

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i just noticed that, ithink they can have power weapons but ill have to check, the sharpshooters arefor fluff and they helped alot in the last game

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just a note on the Commissars. The only way i can see you having two in the command hq is if you have taken the Doctrine Independant Commissars, otherwise you can only have one in your HQ choice and then the next would have to go to a Junior Officer.

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes one is in the second platoon but its still an hq choice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.