Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Blood & Souls for Khaine!
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres a khorney list for you guys, this is my first list so go easy on me.

idea is that the berserks chill in the land raiders while they move forward and then run down the assault ramp causing mass panic and slaughter :rofl

chosen are infiltrated into cover and call in termies so that the opponent has two immediate threats to deal with, also the chosen might be able to kill a tank or two that would threaten the land raiders. the deamon prince is only there cuase i have to have an HQ and he will, you guessed it! make use of cover as he advances up the board towards resistance.

Deamon prince-140
/wings
Mok

5 Terminators 215
Champ with powefist
4x combi plasma
heavy flamer
Icon of khorne

8 berserks 203
Champ with p weapon and melta bomb

8 berserks 203

Chaos landraider -255
Havoc lancher
Possession

Chaos landraider-255
Havoc lancher
Possession

8 chosen 229 1236
Icon of khorne
Melta gun x 2
Champ pfist

·
Swarm Queen of LO
1,174 Posts
Hmmm. The Land Raiders are scary, but might be a bit much. Consider dropping the havoc launchers.

Also, you're not taking full advantage of the number of weapons chosen get - why 2 meltaguns when you can have 4?

Everything else looks pretty standard.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Deamon prince-140
/wings
Mok
Good

5 Terminators 215
Champ with powefist
4x combi plasma
heavy flamer
Icon of khorne
Nice, tears up infantry well.

8 berserks 203

8 berserks 203
Okay...
Chaos landraider -255
Havoc lancher
Possession

Chaos landraider-255
Havoc lancher
Possession
Now here is what IU don't favor you are going to have 2 pieces of armor, LR's are mainly a harassment tool, these will get teared up fast most IG/SM players usually field at least 3 lascannons which can make short work of them, then they can't really do much at all, and now my next point anti skimmer, you have none other than this, this gets destroyed gg.

8 chosen 229 1236
Icon of khorne
Melta gun x 2
Champ pfist
Good, shame you have nothing to deep strike though, nice harassment tool, however if he fields plasma guns are any MEQ anti gun it can make it a tough choice for these guys to do anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.