Powerfist

8xBezerkers-208
Champion
Powerfist

8xBezerkers-208
Champion
Powerfist

Obliterator-75

this army is for fun only and is a full khorne theme army as i love them in combat. kharne is a good combat character and is the main man in my army for the theme. the terminator lord goes with the termis in the LR and goes for a quick assualt. the lord can get a max of 17 St4 attacks if lucky on the charge and the termis with claws get 6 each on the charge and the chainfist for anti tank. they should be able to take most enemys on. the khorne bezerkers add to the main part of the army being great in combat. the oblitorator is for anti tank and was just left over points.

thanks for any replies

·
4,967 Posts
Drop one of the HQs and mechanise your berserkers in rhinos. Drop the termie lord for another terminator because with all those attacks you should easily win any combat you get into.

Rhinos draw some antitank fire away from the LR and offer protection to the troops. Any points to spare should get combimeltas on the rhinos.

·
The other Kind of Fluff
8,843 Posts
To add a couple more suggestions:

MadCat's advice of dropping the termi lord in favor of one additional termi for the Land Raider squad will also help to justify spending 30 points on the Icon of Khorne (i.e., investing 30 points on an icon for four models is kind of hard to warrant)

Termis with dual lightning claws: While this is the traditional set up for close combat termis, you might consider dropping them down to just a single claw and then upgrading those models with combi-plasmas. On the charge, this configuration will kill significantly more MEQs than the twin claws, which typically makes up for not having paired claws in the subsequent rounds of combat. Just a thought.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts