Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My List for My D.I.Y. Chapter. there desert based but i cant pick a name :?

Hq-Pedro Kantor-175

Elites-Sternguard-275
9 men,2 combi-meltas,rhino w/dozerblades

Elites-Sternguard-320
10 men,2 combi-meltas,powerfist,rhino

Elites-dreadnought-150
Multi-melta,Heavy Flamer,Drop pod

Troops-Tactical squad-230
Powerfist,Flamer,Missle Launcher,Rhino

Troops-Tactical squad-230
Powerfist,Flamer,Missle Launcher,Rhino

Heavy-Preadator-120
Autocannon and Lascannon Sponsons

Total 1500

39 scoring marines
4 transports
1 walker
1 Tank
1 SC

the gameplan

kantor rides with the 9 man squad
tac's ride in front screening sternies
dread blows up tanks
predator fires away

any ideas? thoughts? suggestions? im open to anything

oh and a chapter name :p im thinking desert kings

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
your going to need atleast another squad of marines i feel to do well in objective missions. tactics squads works against you actually. because a 2 squad can only contest an objective or hold one. not do two things at the same time or contest or hold two objectives at the same time.
thanks
antique_nova

Reactions: halferZ

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
aaa i forget. sorry! i however would ditch the pred for some missle launcher devaastotors and give your tactical squads melta guns over flamers. your sterngaurd will take care of anti-horde.
thanks
antique_nova

·
Registered
658 Posts
me like list.
chapter name wise, desert kings reminds me of some race in fantasy, which are like necrons are something. They're called tomb kings and they live in the desert. I like desert kings but could sound cheesy.
wot about Sandstorm or Desert Wind as possibilities?
Out of ineterest: Why the multi-melta on dred?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
sandstorm? i like it :D ill incorporate it somehow
i have the MM on the dread so that when it drops in out of the drop pod he has a rear armour shot with his MM. for example an eldar player has 2 fire prisms out back, pod in, shoot one assault the other or against guard take out those pesky russes or againt tau samsh the hammerhaeds etc he'll reek havoc inside or behind a firebase. he's my main tank killer

i doubt i can fit in 2 more Ac LC preds maybe one but ill have to change the list drastically besides that seems like alot for Anti Tank i have 300+ points going into that role already

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.