Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Slightly Right of Left
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After a long time of thinking about what WHFB army to paint I finally came down to HoC Slannesh or Empire, end of the day nipples won over men in tights, no contest really, the playing aspect will always play second fiddle in my world, but no reason why I can't try and get a solid army list done to paint around......

here is what I have come up with so far, need to shave off 30 points, was maybe thinking of the 2nd sorcerer being dropped to level 1, of course this won't matter when Daemons come out as I understand I won't be able to take the daemonettes, will just have to make a Slannesh Daemon army I guess

Heros

Exalted Champion
Additional Hand Weapon
Shield
Mark of Slannesh
Sword of Might
Armour of Damnation
Barded Chaos Steed

Sorcerer of Chaos
Level 2
Mark of Slannesh

Sorcerer of Chaos
Level 2

Core

Chosen Knights of Chaos
5 Kinghts
Mark of Slannesh
Full Command
Rapturous Banner

Chosen Warriors of Chaos
12 Warriors
Mark of Slannesh
Full Command

Marauders of Chaos
16 Marauders
Light Armour
Shields
Full Command

Special

Daemonettes
10 Daemonettes

Rare

Spawn of Chaos
2 Chaos Spawns
Fiend of Slannesh

Total 1530

The champion will go in with the knights reckoned that was a pretty nasty combo with all those upgrades, the MoS sorcerer into the warriors and the other sorcerer into the marauders

Comments?

Damien

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
For dropping those points, id say loose the Rap banner from the Knights, not like they need it really. Also loose the Knights and Warriors standard bearers (unles you want them more for modelling and painting purposes) and id say get the Marauders up to 19, and have the unmarked Sorc sit there. Drop a Warrior so the Marked Sorc sits in there nicely too.

Dont get too eager though, its a month til DoC, and 2 until the HoC WD update. Im eager to see what happens concerning HoC especially,with magic items and all that.

·
Slightly Right of Left
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate, well the standards are there for the painting, and they are already built, but if I am dropping a warrior from the warrior reg then guess it can be that, doesnt mean I cant still paint it for displaying :D

Will resuffle list as soon as I get chance

Damien

1 - 3 of 3 Posts