Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Simple Green.
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd post my Biel-Tan list here to see what people have to say about it. So far it's been working....(Beaten IG, Space Wolf, Dark Angels, 'Nilla Eldar, Ultramarines, Daemonhunters, and Orks. List has changed but the Eldar are 7-0 in 1v1 games). List:

~ This is Mostly for Friendly Games but When I play Tourneys it Will Be Shaved Down To 1500 Or Less ~

Avatar - 80 (why? I converted his base and he's one of my best painted models)

Farseer - 81
inc. Witchblade, fortune, pistol, RoWitnessing
Warlock - 37
inc. embolden, witchblade, pistol
Warlock - 42
inc. enhance, witchblade, pistol
Warlock /w witchblade and pistol - 27

9x Banshees - 165
inc. Exarch, executioner
Wave Serpeant /w T-L Starcannons and Spirit Stones - 135

10x Striking Scorpions - 237
inc. Exarch, scorp claw, stealth, 'nades

5x Fire Dragons - 114
inc. Exarch, firepike

5x Dark Reapers - 213
inc. Exarch, crackshot

Wraithlod /w Starcannon - 120

Falcon - 210
inc. Starcannon, spirit stones, holo-field, shuri-cannon upgrade

total = 1515
models = 36 (37 /w Wraithlord)
tanks = 2

~ Now the only change I've though of is dropping the Avatar, 1x Reaper, and Stealth for a Wave Serpeant /w T-L BL and spirit stones and that would bring me to 1513 I belive, so what do you think overall?

·
Simple Green.
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love my Reapers, similar to your Warp Spiders they have earned a reputation at my local gaming store and they should be rightfully feared (str-5 ap-3 = AWESOMENESS!!). No, I've never even tried Warp spiders, I've considered them but I just don't really like the no AP, str-6 is nice though and then I'm also worried, what if someone catches me in combat? They're probably gonna die then, if you wouldn't mind, How do you use them and what have you killed with them? (I'd like input if i'm to consider them)

·
Simple Green.
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I mean for the reapers just putting them in....a ruined building (4+ cover), a bunker (3+ cover), crater (4+ cover), etc. If my oppont gets first turn though they usually target the Reapers directly after or sometimes before my tanks, and since many people complain about our tanks, I take it as a compliment to the Reapers :yes:

·
Simple Green.
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Honestly, no usually tank popping it quite simple for me because when I do go against someone with tanks, I'll put a Bright Lance on the wraithlord and if that fails my fire Dragons have always pulled through and have (now) taken down a total of 5 Land Raiders (including crusaders)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts